“I won’t think of it now… I will think of it tomorrow”. I’ll take up writing the post after scrolling through the News […]
MM Sport along with its counterpart IDFD that stands for IDentityFootballDesk is a Danish based company specializing in the sale of official and licensed football apparel. Previously they operated from the domains mmsport.com and mmsport.dk for the US English and the Danish language versions respectively. However, to update the brand and provide a more telling and contemporary name that would be best suited for their brand purposes and reflecting their true activities they decided to look for a new domain name currently known as idfootballdesk.com.
Offering a wide range of genuine football apparel, footwear, equipment, and merchandise the company focuses on providing any customer with a unique and highly personalized product through different customization options. With this in mind, MM Sport offers any shopper to personalize the chosen outfit with the authentic player name and number printing or enter their own custom details in the authentic printing.
It stands to reason that simple and dynamic website navigation is crucial for ensuring usability as well as lower bounce rate and higher conversions. So, to improve MM Sport’s website browsing performance was their most pressing concern. All in all, our key responsibilities included:
- Web design modifications (designing a solid and effective navigation system)
- Responsive layout
- Upgrade the Magento application and components
Through our painstaking research and meticulous work on the website, we managed to deliver well-thought-out, customized solutions based on our client’s needs and expectations, which garnered the desired results:
- We completely redesigned the website, which allowed our clients to obtain a user-friendly web design with easy-to-use, descriptive, intuitive and search engine relevant navigation.
- Given that 30% of all online shopping purchases now happen on mobile phones and mobile traffic might come up to 70%, it was mission-critical to make MM Sport’s website mobile optimized. The responsive design that we created allows their customers to access the website, navigate and purchase through smart devices (tablets and smartphones) with the same ease as through desktops, thus offering them the best possible surfing experience.
- Our certified developers upgraded the website to Magento CE 184.108.40.206 version and provided all security enhancements through Magento Security Patches installation.
A fully functional online store with a concise navigation, responsive web design, and secure checkout process (through SSL encryption) is a “little” thing that makes a BIG difference to MM Sport ecommerce business.
SOME OF OUR BLOG POSTS
Whether you want to expand your audience or drive more sale and all the way down to engaging your targeted audience, social media […]
As sophisticated as it might look, the integration of internet and commerce in small and medium businesses is slowly becoming inevitable. Unlike in […]
[Note: this is a true story of Max Krukovsky – CEO of Mavitech. Being an entrepreneur for last 4 years Max is sharing his view […]